Can’t even come back from vacation without seeing your fucking face.
These are dope
Okay, so I am kinda in awe over these.
"you guys need to remember to take the trash out on Sundays" said the guy who didn’t have to work today…or any day this week…BECAUSE HE DOESN’T HAVE A JOB.
How do you tell someone they’ve own out their welcome without ripping their face off or fending your roommate
My total blog views this month: 160
My total blog views all time: 346
My top blog viewrs this month are:
Want to see your top blog viewrs?
Go to http://bit.ly/myviewrs to find yours!
if you can’t laugh during sex, you might not be doing it with the right person
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
how do woman not orgasm when inserting tampons.
like isn’t just like having sex idgi?
This sounds like a Mitt Romney diary entry.
This country’s hard on people, you can’t stop what’s coming, it ain’t all waiting on you.
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her."